Tuesday, December 26, 2017

PLEASE READ

Dear Beloved,
Based on your good profile l want to solicit for your help in fulfilling my wish,I came across your email and decided to send you my divine charity
my husband and l worked with Bp Oil And Gas/cotton export before he died,I suffering from long time cancer.All indication from my
doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I have few months to liveaccording to my doctors and in all indication
regards to medical analysis.This is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very badstage.I have decided to donate what I inherited from my late
husband to enable you help the poor,needy,less privileges, and orphanage homes,l don't have any biological child of my own who will inherit this money
neither do l have any adopted child, my relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth sincemy illness and l cannot live with the agony of
entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them anymore.
I need you to help me finish it because of my health.I want you to Distribute my funds($US 10,300,000.00 million) to Charities I want you
to help me dispatch the deposit I have with a finance/Security Company to the motherless,less privileged and widows I have set aside 30% for you,
You may be wondering why I chose you.But someone has to be chosen I want to know if I can trust you?contact me,so that I will give you more details.I have
confident in you because I have prayed.please keep praying for me as I will be praying for you too.
Remain blessed,Please further discussion contacts me with my Email Address:(maria_louge@aim.com)
INCLUDES YOUR FULL NAME,ADDRESS,TELEPHONE FOR IMMEDIATE COMMUNICATION
WITH MY CONSULTANT.
Mrs. Maria Louge

No comments:

Post a Comment