Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Treat As Urgent

Dear Beloved.

Please forgive my intrusion into your privacy; I am a Australia sick
widow admitted in a private hospital here in Spain due to long
time cancer and reference to the doctor's confirmation that I have
less than three months to live because the cancer has reached a
critical stage.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family
members and no child that will inherit my wealth when I'm no more
alive, I have decided to Donate $8.500.000.00, which I deposited in my
bank for the help of orphans and the less privilege through you for
the work of humanity in the society, you will take 30% of this fund
for your faithful time/commitment and use the rest for the work of
humanity to fulfil my last wish on earth.

Kindly send me your information's as stated below let me attach it to
my authorization letter and forward to my bank now that i have access
to internet to enable them process the transfer to your name. On your
response to this mail I will forward you my valid data for your
reference.

1) Bank Account details, 2) A scanned copy of your international
passport or ID card, 3) Direct telephone number.

My regards
Mrs Mary Chalmers
Email: mary.chalmers@yandex.com

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment